AR
اللغات
تصنيف حسب
العربية
البحث في التعليقات

Wrong supplement facts on iHerb

تم نشره من طرف 4982675228392196111 في محرم 14, 1437 | التحقق من الشراء

The composition label on iHerb is different to the one you receive on the product. For example, iHerb lists the Astaxanthin dosage at 1.5mg, but on the product it's actually 480mcg. A threefold difference... And it was the only reason I chose this brand to begin with. All of the rest of the amounts are wrong too, the real amounts: Phospholipids: 380mg omega-3 fatty acids, total: 250mg Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 120mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 70mg Very disappointing.

Good brand of krill oil

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2903784 في شعبان 03, 1431 | التحقق من الشراء

This brand seems good value, and krill oil seems to have advantages over fish oil (phospholipid content in particular as well as the sustainability of the process). However I'm not yet convinced that EPA/DHA are better to take than their parent oil, Alpha-linolenic-acid, which is an essential fatty acid (found, for example in Flax oil) and from which the body can make EPA and DHA. The jury is out on this one.

Source Naturals Krill Oil

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1500382 في شعبان 08, 1431 | التحقق من الشراء

I'm very happy with this product. Unlike other brands I've tried, there is no fishy smell.

Great and no odor

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2143597 في محرم 05, 1432 | التحقق من الشراء

I am soo much happier with this then with the fish oil capsules I used to take. This has absolutely no fish odor, which is a big bonus for me.

great product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1571676 في رمضان 26, 1431 | التحقق من الشراء

Have used krill since 2001. Swear by it re: cognitive symptoms related to past toxic exposures.

kill oil

تم نشره من طرف 4936564257935138277 في جمادى الأولى 02, 1437 | التحقق من الشراء

Totally wrong facts, I bought many time in this products. Recently I discovered the content showing 480mcg instead of 1.5mg (=1500mcg). I'm very disappointed this trick to the consumers.

Perfect

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer3106354 في ربيع الأول 01, 1432 | التحقق من الشراء

Well it was prescribed for me to maintain my Triglicyride levels, and it was perfect, My mother took it for joint pain, it was great as well

Krill Krill

تم نشره من طرف JazzyUmmS في رجب 08, 1433 | التحقق من الشراء

I was looking for a fish oil, the best. Was confused because there are so many brands out there. So I went with the brand I trusted the most. This brand seems a great value as well, and krill oil seems to have advantages over fish oil (phospholipid content in particular as well as the sustainability of the process). However I'm not yet convinced that EPA/DHA are better to take than their parent oil, Alpha-linolenic-acid, which is an essential fatty acid (found, for example in Flax oil) and from which the body can make EPA and DHA. In fact, If I could have taken ground flax seed I may not have taken this at all. You choose and P2 friendly!!

The Good Oil

تم نشره من طرف Giordie في ربيع الثاني 01, 1433 | التحقق من الشراء

Nice easy to take softgels I really love krill Oil helps painful joints.

No taste at all

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2865284 في جمادى الأولى 05, 1433 | التحقق من الشراء

Not sure if the overall value is better than the omega 3 capsules.

1-10 من إجمالي 39