AR
SAR
سلة التسوق الخاصة بك فارغة
ولكن يجب ألا ت
متابعة التسوق.
تم إضافة المنتج إلى سلة التسوق
الإجمالي:
التخفيض:
سويًا:
الكمية:
اجمالي السلة:
الدفع
الزبائن اشتروا أيضا
تقييمات زبائن iHerb
التقييمات
1-10 من إجمالي 29
اللغات
تصنيف حسب
العربية
البحث في التعليقات

любовь с первого прикосновения)

تم نشره من طرف chicblesk في ربيع الثاني 21, 1434 | التحقق من الشراء

Необыкновенной мягкости ворс, можно просто бесконечно ей водить по лицу и млеть) Вообще кисть очень функциональна: я использую для подчеркивания скул, и для вуали. Стоит сказать о дизайне, все-таки очень приятно иметь у себя не просто очередную удобную кисточку, но настоящую игрушку)

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

تم نشره من طرف lillysbeautyspot في ذو الحجة 05, 1434 | التحقق من الشراء

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

FINALLY!

تم نشره من طرف 5142452236420958458 في شوال 14, 1433 | التحقق من الشراء

I was really excited to see this brand on iHerb because I've been wanting this brush for a while. I am glad I bought it! It is so soft, and gets color just where I want it really well. I use this as a highligher brush, and it gives me just enough highlight on my cheeks. I definitely will be trying more brushes (and maybe even the makeup) from this brand!

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Muy suave

تم نشره من طرف Elisabb في محرم 29, 1434 | التحقق من الشراء

No es una brocha imprescindible, pero si es muy suave, y no ha perdido ningún pelo. La utilizo para cuando quiero marcar bien el contorno

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Clon de la ita de Nars

تم نشره من طرف DrusiladaMakeup في ذو الحجة 15, 1433 | التحقق من الشراء

Muy buena brocha, muy suave y sintética, sirve para aplicar polvos sueltos, polvos de sol, colorete e incluso iluminador

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

good

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1519237 في ذو القعدة 16, 1433 | التحقق من الشراء

good for applying bronzer, soft, doesn't irritate my skin, but a little pricy

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Great brush

تم نشره من طرف MentaPiperita في شوال 26, 1434 | التحقق من الشراء

I like this brush, the fibers are very soft and dense. The handle can be a bit weird to hold at first but you get used to it. It's great for applying powder and also for traveling because of it's compact size. I think it would be perfect for applying blush and contouring too, you'll get a very defined shape effortlessly.

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

得心應手!

تم نشره من طرف milkmilky في ذو الحجة 18, 1434 | التحقق من الشراء

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

NARS dupe

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2160860 في ذو القعدة 10, 1434 | التحقق من الشراء

It's very comparable to NARS contouring brush for less then half the price. Not perfect, but it gets the job done. In my humble opinion, it should be denser.

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

almost dupe for nars ita

تم نشره من طرف 5456244728058469309 في ذو الحجة 04, 1434 | التحقق من الشراء

A tad too soft but feels wonderful on skin For cream and powder contouring - although easier with powder as its on the softer side Still very good brush for contouring! Have to be careful when washing it as it has no ferrul

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

1-10 من إجمالي 29

1 2 3