Think Thin Bars - Chocolate Fudge

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have lost weight simply because I am not hungry. I feel in control of my cravings, which is such a relief. The lovely chewy, decadent texture more than makes up for no sugar. The more you eat these bars the less you realise there is no sugar. The Chocolate Fudge is extremely decadent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I kept mine in the fridge and really filling , id have one with fruit if I cant get time to have lunch and it fills me right up.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product & shipment

Posted by Crocozabra on February 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I honestly can't feel any chocolate taste. It's more like caramel, hard to describe. But as a treat, it's totally fine, chewy and sweet. The price is nice as well. They are so filling, they work like a real meal replacement for me unlike other protein bars. Though I keep wondering what does the "Other Carbohydrate 10 g" mean.

Good Protein content but bland taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

As a protein bar, getting protein from good sources, ThinkThin is great. Taste wise its pretty bland and boring, as if the taste has been watered down or diluted. Not much taste at all. Texture is ok but not moist as some other bars I have reviewed. Sure I can recommend it based on protein content alone, but its just too...boring. I had a box of these, could probably have eaten my way thru another one but that would be about it. They need to work on the taste, then it would be great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not one of the best protein bars I've tasted

I've never tasted playdough

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

But I think it probably tastes like these bars....

Nice protein bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice tasting bar

Thnk Thin Chocolate Fudge

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these . so tasty

good for chockolate lovers

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

nice taste, has a little post taste