I love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use these all the time, great lip balm which does not cause dry lips plus a slight shimmer and colour

Great lip balms!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms are so moisturizing on the lips,they have a nice smell and I love all four colors.

Love the variety of colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these lip balms!This 4 different colour set is very good, because you can change the colors.These smell great, feel nice on your lips, have admirably safe ingredients.They all are extra moisturizing to the lips without being sticky.They have a hint of colour which I love.Will definitely re-purchase! I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES"! Thank you very much!

tinted lip balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

love them :)

Affordable, Organic Lip Balms

Posted by M U H 2 3 4 6 on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (green text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** These tinted lip balms are great for a day-wear when you wish to have only a hint of color on your lips. Likewise, these tinted lip balms would also be great for young girls, who wish to carry girly lipsticks in their little purses!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are good, but no colour like it seems in the presentation, so all the "colours" have the same shimmer and look the same. But working good as lipbalm.

Great colors!

Posted by frivolousgirl on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love that you can buy all four shades before you invest in a whole pack! I personally leaned towards using Mauve as it's a universal flattering color, but all of them are very pretty! The nude was the only one I didn't like or care too much of as it was only sparkle. The Red I think may not suit all skin tones but has been used frequently also.

Okay lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high expectations but was a little disappointed. The colours are nice but they leave a funny taste.

Questionable sources

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but recently learned that mica, the glittery, pearly, sparkly stuff in cosmetics is harvested primarily by children slaves. Slaves! I wrote the company to see if their source for mica is verified slave free and they did not write me back (neither did Burt's Bees). I want companies to pay attention to these issues. The product itself is fine. I love the formulations from this company in general and have been happy with their products. But I want them slave free and until they let me know this is I can't really recommend it.

Weird texture and feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Something weird about the feeling it leaves on your lips. the texture too is off. Strange, because the non-tinted lip balms of this brand are fantastic...