A not so pleasant taste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the colors but not the taste of all of them, did not feel so great in terms of texture either

Love these ones! Pity they are discontinued now!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered them for a trial earlier this year and now managed to re-order before they got out of stock! Love the mix of natural oils and butters and the gentle color and shimmer are just for me for any weather! Wear nicely, can apply without a mirror. Love, love, love!

Best Beewax Balm For The Price

Posted by Norimah on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it, cheap and safe if swallowed. The tints are also pretty ❤️

Beautiful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the subtle, sheer shine it gives off. The red is very pigmented, the mauve matches my natural lip color perfectly. I gave my daughter the pink and she loves it. They hardly have a scent, but the scent that is there is a very soft, almost fruity (think, olive oil fruity), and pleasant. Love them!

great as gifts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i bought them as gifts and split them up into a kids party pack.

lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank you , my order arrived today. Shipping was pretty good as I'm in Australia, lip balms are nice and moisturising

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love it it makes the lips soft with a natural colors

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are beautiful, lemon scented, sheer tints. The red is the most pigmented, but all except the nude are very wearable. I personally don't like nude lip shades so the nude I use just when I am around the house as a balm.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very Little Color and just enough shimmer to not look like an ornament. You can't fell the glitter and it dosent taste bad. Good moisture.

Very nice lip balm range

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for my daughter because I thought it would be nice for her to have something that was like makeup but both natural and not "really" makeup. She loves them. The colours are nice, more vivid than I thought they would be, and there is a nice range of colours in this set. I wish they were scented, too, because I love all the Sierra Bees scents, but my daughter likes them as they are.