It's worth to purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the citrus flavor and various color, awesome!

Great balms at an affordable price

Posted by SquidPig on January 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like these balms, they moisturise the lips well without feeling greasy or heavy. The red is my favourite. It has more colour than a gloss, but less than a lipstick. The shimmer is subtle. The pink balm that I received has a defective wheel - it turns, but the balm doesn't come out properly. Compared to the standard Sierra Bees balms, I found these to have an odd texture, with little grainy pearly bits in them. My niece loves the cute bees on the packaging and was practically begging me to give her one - so I'll probably buy a pack for her too. I'd give them 5 stars if it wasn't for the texture and the one defective tube. Please click my username for more product reviews.

oh no

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had some Colours but smelled like cheap olive oil that has been sitting out too long (especially the shimmer pink) and eventually got my lips very dry with couple of red spots. Had stop using this.

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used it before the original one , that is why I ordered this one. I found that it smells bad like if it's expired. I tried to check the expiry date but it's not written

smell really BAD! CANT accept it at all!!!

Posted by crazymaruko on October 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed!!!!!!!! I ordered this months ago, but I just tried all these four lip balms today, and they smell amazingly terrible especially the NUDE shimmer one, made me feel sick(i am not kidding, i really dislike the smell). I have no idea why, this is my first time trying Sierra Bees, i found this little bee so cute, that's y I bought them and have a go! I wouldn't dare to buy other lip balms of Sierra Bees again i guess. 第一次買S. Bees, 不知道為什麼, 4支都很臭, especially係nude shimmer個支, 一搽上咀就反胃的感覺, 我真係無辦法接受, 4支都要直接throw away, 真的浪費了....唉!

Not too tinted

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

It makes my lips stay moisturized but I don't feel like they're tinted enough to be used alone. still needs to apply lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love these. Very smooth, pleasure texture. Smells natural - not too many chemicals. I like the pink one most. The red looks a bit weird with my skin.

Nice balms but one of them had gone bad

Posted by Sigridur on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good value. As for the colours the red had the most pigment, with a bit of shimmer. Pink has almost only shimmer and the mauve one is a lovely shimmery pinkish shade. The nude one was bad and rancid... wonder if it is a older balm than the other ones. The shimmer in these balms is very fine, not glittery. My lips are softer and the softness lasts long.

Shiny and waxy

Posted by Qiladanu on February 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

The colors are nice, but pretty sheer, it's mostly just shimmer, with red having the most pigmentation. The balms smell like an odd mix between honey and plastic. The texture is grainy and not as soft as most balms. They leave a bit of a waxy texture on the lips, but stay on pretty well.

It's ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Subtle color, very shiny. It's nice and smooth on the lips. Unfortunately one of the balms that I got was already gone bad - smells horrible and the taste is awful, can't use it. The rest of them seems to be fine, which is weird, but I guess I'm lucky that all of them weren't bad.