Great tasting BCAA!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried number of BCAA and found some good ones. This is the first time I tried XTend. The mango flavour tastes awesome! It mixes well and gives an instant 'good feel'. Have decided to stick to this brand and will order the bigger size next time.

so sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

the product is really sweet. can only use 1 scope to 1 litre of water basically. cant figure out how ppl can use 2 scoops which is what is recommended. i like the product but its just so sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting aminos ever ! I love sweet stuff and these taste just right- sweet but subtle I also tried the blue raspberry but that one was so sweet it tasted like a slurpee which isn't bad but this tastes more natural sweet just like the fruit !

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is highly recommended if you need a change from the usual flavours of BCAA. Works well for me, no side effects whatsoever.

GREAT taste, nice blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting BCAA powder I have ever purchased. I could drink this stuff all day like juice if it wasn't a supplement. The BCAA blend is pretty good as well. I have no complaints about this product at all.

best BCAA

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is better than BPI, and I've reordered it again and again. Not sure about the taste though, because I bought it for my friend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best BCAA!! No sugar added...

Refreshing & Tastes Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only time that I can fit my workout in is during the morning time, so I sip on this and it helps to keep me refreshed while I workout. Especially in a fasted state. The shipping was super fast.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Tastes delicious. Definitely supports endurance during workouts and helps you to keep up your fluids during the day. Where has this been all my life?!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best recover drink i head and i try a few. I ride long backpacking events and this is the one drink that really boost my energy back.