Great set

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received the brush set a bit later than I was told but the products arrived in perfect conditions and was given an eye-pencil sharpener. The brushes are soft but the some bristles came out, which you can solve by cutting them but this shouldn't happen with good brushes. Still, I recommend this set to anyone interested in makeup.

It's great but not perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like these brushes very much, they are soft, well-designed, easy to hold in hand and apply products very well. However, there are just two things I personally did not like: the blush brush seems not to work well, since it takes up A LOT of product so you end up looking very weird. I tried using it for applying bronzer but it's too lose so it won't be precise. I really don't like that brush because it won't blend the product evenly. And the other thing that I don't like is that after you wash the brushes, the tip (which should be whiteish) absorbs some product and becomes coloured. For example, my foundation brush has black bristles but their tip is beige. No matter how I wash them, I can't get them to look brand new. I just wanted to point out the things I disliked, but honestly, I would buy them again because the majority of brushes is really good, the bristles don't fall out, they're soft, look very glamorous, and the price is great.

Great for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this set two years ago because the price was much more affordable than in my country. The set is a good one and the brushes still remain in great condition after two years (except for the liner brush because the hairs fell out after two weeks but it was brilliant while it lasted, better than the l'oreal one - that you get with their L’Oreal Paris 36H Super Liner Profound Black Gel Intenza Eyeliner). Multi-task brush is so soft, my favourite for all powders, especially face setting powder. I can find use for Tapered foundation brush but I don't use it that often, their beauty blender is better for liquids. Angled highlighter brush is mediocre. Base shadow brush is my most used brush and another favourite - I even use it for blending sometimes, works great. IMO, clutch wasn't necessary so I gave it to my little cousin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

i get use out of most of these brushes, good quality. im getting another set since i love the multitask brush so much.

not bad for the price point

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is not my first set by RT and I quite like it. Although it seems they started using some different material for the bristels, previously they were softer.

extremely satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

real techniques!!!!! certainly never disappointed, brush is very soft

Great cluch

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are great brushes, the usage is very personal. I could utilize the big one and the slant cut one. The foundation brush, well I realized it is not my way to apply foundation. The thinest I can't find any usage of it, the last one is OK. for eyes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good quality for the price

Love the multipurpose brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

The foundation brush is too stiff for my face, seldom use it. But the multipurpose brush is worth the buy, so soft, can be used to apply blush, bronzer and sometimes finishing powder.

Zadovoljna sam :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Torbica je bezveze, stanu kistici u nju ali mi nije funkcionalna. Kisici su svi super, jedino flat kist za puder je bezveze. Koristim ga za nanosenje maske na lice i za to mi je odlican.

1 2 3 4