好用的深層洗刷具清潔液

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

他的質地有點像是沐浴乳,但是是透明的液體,我的刷具大約用不超過5次就會用這個清潔液洗刷子。 搭配Sigma的刷具清洗墊,先沾溼刷具,接下來將清潔液倒一點在清洗墊上,就可以用濕的刷具(一次2-3隻)轉圈的方式做清潔。 最後擠乾刷具內的水分並搭配廚房用紙巾壓乾,平放在通風處即可。 使用RT家的清潔液,洗起來覺得蠻乾淨,且刷毛柔軟帶有淡淡的香味。 若覺得刷毛扎臉的朋友,可以試試看使用RT的刷具清潔液洗刷具,洗完刷毛有變柔軟的感覺。 跟MAC的洗刷水比起來功能性不同,MAC洗刷水含酒精,倒在廚房紙巾後將要清潔的刷具來回刷至沒有顏色,放置幾分鐘後就可以使用,但RT家的算深層清潔,要將刷具整隻沾濕後洗滌,2者功能不同,我都會看情況使用。

Great smell, great packaging & great performance ריח מדהים, אריזה נהדרת וביצועים נפלאים

Posted by iHerb shopper on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

לג'ל ניקוי מברשות יש ריח של סבון של בית מלון. משאיר את הניחוח על המברשות בתום השטיפה. מנקה מעולה ומומלץ לכל מי שמחפש נוזל לניקוי מברשות עם ריח טוב. The cleansing Gel smells like hotel soap. Leaving the brushes at the end of the rinsing with wonderful fragrance. Cleans excellent, & it's recommended to anyone who looking for cleaner that cleans and smell great.

This is an excellent cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this brush cleaner for about a year now - it is long lasting and provides a very thorough clean of all my makeup brushes. It also smells greet and iHerb have the best prices and very fast delivery

Posted by BrigittaUibo on September 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is really helpful with special RT's brush cleaner. I'm using them together and it's so easy and quick way to clean all my makeup brushes

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I watched a video where Nic using this Gel, I thought I shouldn't have bought this one, but when I first used it, it worked really well. And it smells amazing. I love this product.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the best makeup brush cleansers that I have ever used. soft on the brushes, smells good, doesn't do damage. I keep buying this for my brushes, if I'm totally out I sometimes use another cleanser which is actually a baby shampoo, otherwise I have this in stock all the time.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

make it all different when it comes to brushes!

1 2 3