love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've only used it for less than a month, and it's really good! Was looking for a soap/cream for my face since it has acne scars and uneven skin tone. It definitely prevents pimples from developing and my skin is better, and whiter! Although it makes your skin abit dry, I advise you to use it with a cream afterwards.

Nice but it did anything for my acne skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was a nice product, cleaned my face very well but it did nothing for my acne

This MIGHT be the key

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been dealing with bad back acne and this might be the thing that has helped to calm it down. Not all my acne is gone, but there are less break outs now. I don't know if this is the main thing that has helped because I do have an intense routine, but this seems to be helping (or at least not making things worse)

Perfect for skin cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

In fact this soap works good on oily and spots skin with comedones and acne. I wouldn't recommend it to sensitive and dry skin since it may cause excessive drying.

Great anti-bacterial soap bar

Posted by odereviews on February 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

This helps to keep your skin clean. Great price and quality ratio. Not much else to say.

Great Product❤️❤️❤️

Posted by Nuray on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

My face feels clean and looks great. It doesn't cause me to break out and my skin looks healthy. I also really like the skin success face mask. Who could ask for anything more. 🎇🎇😵

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Realy food soap

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

First of all, the scent of this soap is amazing. I could smell it all day. Does not dry out my skin at all and just very nice to wash with overall. Too bad it ran out so quick.

Posted by TMarchev on April 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product for me !

I like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap, it smells good and its antibacterial, and my face feels smooth after using it.

1 2 3 4