Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was sure that I was going to love it!!!! Usually I dont have big pimples, but instead I have small ones . I found that here the price is ridiculus low so I decide to try it for its amazing skin benefits. The results was amazing! Now Iam using Jojoba and Grapeseed oil (equal parts) as night serum, they've made my skin very smooth with no pipmles! Both are lightweight and amazing! Give a try also to my hair treatment recipe: 2 teaspoons of castor oil, 1teaspoon of jojoba, 1 teaspoon of grapeseed oil, 1 teaspoon of avocado and 1 teaspoon of olive oil!! Your hair will be healthier and stronger than ever with a natural but noticeable volume! If you dont have any of these oil, buy them from iherb, extremely low price and fast shipping!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a product rich in Antioxidants i hve being using it on my hair , face , strech marks Make my hair softer and helps my skin glowing and regain elasticty spechially my strech marks marked noticable fading effect

Not Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gone rancid very quickly. Smell really bad :(

Now foods. Solution grapeseed oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

So cheap. Excellent product.

love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best oil for my skin!!!

Strange smell

Posted by rubysin on June 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suppose the product should be odourless but there is strange smell. I don't know whether it is racidic or not.

Très très bonne huile de pépins de raisin

Posted by Mapoussie on April 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cette huile sent très bon les noix. je l'utilise pour mon visage et il n'est très fluide et pas gras du tout. Je l'adopte. Merci !

Great emollient for moisturizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I add a drop or two of this to my moisturizer every night! I am really happy with this oil for my acne prone, sensitive skin. It does not have a strong smell and sinks into the skin quickly. I also tried using it once for OCM (oil cleansing) and was satisfied.

Grapeseed oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is very beautiful, it makes my skin looks soft and glowing. Also it is very good for the dark highlight under eyes.

One of my favorite oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love grapeseed oil because it's lightweight, I use it for the ends of my hair, will keep repurchasing for years to come