Oily skin life-saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so hesitant about using this on my face. My skin breaks out if I even smell pizza so putting oil on my face felt like a big no-no. But after reading reviews I decided to give it a go. Such a miracle worker! My pores are not clogged, my skin is soft and my break outs are almost non-existent. I squeeze out just a bit, rub it into my palms and pat my hands over my face. I'll never spend money on Clinique ever again.

ممتاز

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

مرررره عجبني، مضمون وخفيف وريحته خفيييييفة وابداً مهي مزعجة. من ناحية الهالات فعلاً باليوم اللي احطه تحت عيوني اصحى من النوم وهالاتي مشرقه (لاحظوا مشرقة مووو مختفية) بس اذا ما حطيته ترجع هالاتي نفسها. اذا تقييمي مفيد اضغط "أعجبني". 🙆🏻

It helps with stretching marks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so moisturizing i love mixing it with lanolin, avocado, jojoba, vitamin E oils and a few drops of essantial oils. When it cools down i whip it to form a lovely cream. Its PERFECT for the body and feet!!

便宜之選

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

用了一枝作沐浴後身體潤膚,夏天使用也不油,易吸收,明顯發現皮膚變得緊緻、嫩白,必回購

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a skincare staple for me and I use it as a hand/body moisturizer. I like it because it's very light, is inexpensive, and leaves my skin feeling nourished.

It is a great oil for face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes and protects the face without causing pimples , I have used the night with the essential oils of tea tree , my skin is oily , the other day I moisturizes the skin without pimples.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been putting this in my hair and it leaves it smell fresh and clean. Its a light oil, easy to wash out. The 4oz size is a good size. I've used this for about a month and i am still above the label and ive used to a lot.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

absorbs well into my skin, but a bit heavy for the daytime so I only use it at night.

Incredible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was sure that I was going to love it!!!! Usually I dont have big pimples, but instead I have small ones . I found that here the price is ridiculus low so I decide to try it for its amazing skin benefits. The results was amazing! Now Iam using Jojoba and Grapeseed oil (equal parts) as night serum, they've made my skin very smooth with no pipmles! Both are lightweight and amazing! Give a try also to my hair treatment recipe: 2 teaspoons of castor oil, 1teaspoon of jojoba, 1 teaspoon of grapeseed oil, 1 teaspoon of avocado and 1 teaspoon of olive oil!! Your hair will be healthier and stronger than ever with a natural but noticeable volume! If you dont have any of these oil, buy them from iherb, extremely low price and fast shipping!!!!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a product rich in Antioxidants i hve being using it on my hair , face , strech marks Make my hair softer and helps my skin glowing and regain elasticty spechially my strech marks marked noticable fading effect