Posted by editheinhorn on May 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

i don't dislike this at all, my face feels really fresh and smooth after using this but I'm not sure it has any long term usage benefits, however as a pamper it's really good! not recommended if you have sensitive skin. After using this about once a week my face must have gotten enough, I got all red and blotchy and had to spend the day inside wrapped in coconut oil to soothe it. Be careful with this thing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I dont like it becouse it doesnt do anything to my skin☹

I bought it and haven't tried it.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize that for dry skin (which I have) you need to add some essential oil to it to make the clay. I don't have any, so I'm gonna have to buy some. Thus, I can't rate the product yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

My skin broke out and had issues after using it. It also didn't feel any different after washing the clay off. Maybe it's my skin type - sensitive combination - as others have no problem using it. Still have quite a lot of it left as i'm struggling to finish it but definitely would not re-purchase as it's not right for my skin.

Didn't Do Much For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin and suffer from mild acne on my cheeks and forehead. I purchased this product hoping it would pull out some of the impurities in my skin. I applied it once a week and finished the product but in the end, I was left disappointed. The clay had no effect whatsoever on my face and my skin didn't feel any different from before I started using the clay. Wouldn't recommend.

Moisture sucking

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sucks moisture but doesn't absorb oil.

I Don't Know

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used but no different my skin

Mixed feelings....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that after using this product my face gets all red and in few days full of break outs !! I don´t use it anymore as a mask, only mix with water to wash my face with it after cleansing makeup... won´t order again.

Will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It feels good when I have it on but when ive washed it off my skin i really dry and it hurts a bit around my nose. Will not buy again. And its kind off a project to go get a bowl and a spoon and mix it och bla bla, i would rather have a finished mask in a tube.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very messy to use and didn't notice much difference on the skin

1 2