Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I drink it when my stomach boating, it really works to release my boating pain. 當我胃脹時喝這產品, 我認為十分有效, 很快舒緩了胃脹痛

Best tasting probiotic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried quite a few probiotics. This one is not just good, it also tastes great and it helps you increase your water consumption.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I see some people don't like the taste. Personally I think the taste is great. My friend also loved it.

Sweet Treat for Your Belly

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed a big difference in my digestive habits since starting to take this. It's a bit too sweet, but the effects are worth it.

Meh taste, cool product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes very strongly of stevia, and its very sweet. I didn't like that. I just add extra water to put less powder. I still like it, seems like a great and easy way to get probiotics.

Reminds me of some medicines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste is not bad at all, but it reminds me of some soluble medicines so it is not very pleasant. Also, I did not notice any improvement.

BEST PROBIOTIC EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really works and great for little kids and those that don't like swallowing pills. Nice flavour as well. the kids just think I have made them a cordial drink and never complain about taking this probiotic. definitely recommended. I will keep buying

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, but I like the raspberry tea flavor better.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very refreshing and light at the same time..add ice for best taste

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A nice addition for when I am tired of drinking plain water! A little on the strong side so I don't use a whole pack in each 16.8 oz water bottle but I like that it has more benefit than just flavor and I'm getting probiotics!