Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

Worked wonders! Now Foods True Focus, Natrol Memory Complex, and Natrol 5-HTP turned depression into joy. No more prison of sadness, despair, and fear. I was taking 200mg of 5-htp per day (in 2 doses) and that was a wonder drug. But this stuff made it far better.

Chess, anyone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Combine this with Acetl-L-Carnitine and Wow! At 63 I can beat my son at chess again. Didn't take long either.

Really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I usually take vinpocetine 10 mg daily and it is a great product but I decided to try this as it has the 10mg of vinpocetine in it plus other ingredients too that work with it and I like this product better that vinpocetine only. It REALLY works wonders for memory. Try it!

Bang for the buck

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this product with NOW True Focus and PS to help with my (ADD). Best 1-2-3 combo in my book. Staying focused and alert is much easier. A classmate who also has (ADD) tried some just before a test and she couldn't believe the result. It changed my life dramatically and I will definitely continue to use this product.

Be Careful if you are sensitive

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

Both Vinpocetine & Huperzine A are quite powerful. I had to stop taking this supplement because I found that I was sensitive to both. I found that even after one capsule I experienced flushing of the skin, lightheadedness, anxiety, restlessness. If you think you might have a sensitive neurochemical makeup you may want to think twice before ordering this one. Looking online I can see that it is known that a significant minority of people are hyper sensitive to Vinpocetine in particular.

Songwriter remembers

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2007 | Verified Purchase

50 years old Singer,Songwriter. I noticed while performing less mistakes, lyrics and chords seem to be there faster than before.

Natrol Memory Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps me to stay focused and get multiple tasks accomplished each day.

It does something

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

The recommended dose of 2 tablets is way too much for me. It created a weird pressure in my head. I started doing a one tablet dose. Do not take late in the day or you mind won't shut off at night, but in the morning, it seems to make my mind sharper throughout the day. Will continue taking at least this bottle. Then I will re-evaluate.

Awaken your mind's eye

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful formula to help enchance your brain's capability. Due to the toxic nature of many of todays conventional products many people's brains are being destroyed day by day and this product helps reverse this process for the short-term.

Remember Yourself

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is very good supplement. after about a week you will remember more of the things that made you who you were and with out being plugged in. It is nice.