It will not be buying due to high price

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste but the price gose up Before 6 month it was 57.25 $ and now 76.51 $ different ( + 19.26 $ )

Shortened my flu time

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I got the flu, I was only down 4 days (but only in bed for 24 hours). Everybody else I knew who had the flu around the same time was out for 1-2 weeks. Manuka has always been my go-to antiviral/bacterial. I haven't taken an antibiotic in 14 years

Not at all affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Speechless! Used to buy it for 52$ and now the price almost doubled. There are better alternatives that could be obtained by this price. I would not pay more than 50$ to get it. In this case, Sidr honey is way cheaper and considered as a good alternative.

Really powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is very strong. It works great to help eczema. Just spread it on and leave it for about half an hour, then rinse. Do this for about a week, and you will see a big improvement.

Gastric Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely say that I've experienced significant relief from gastric discomfort and increased bowel functioning; however the price is too hefty for my budget for such a small amount of product. I am going to experiment with a lower umf to see if the results can be sustained. Manuka honey is definitely different from ordinary honey!

best manuka

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it mainly as an antibacterial product, due to its unique properties! imagine i used it on herps and eye infection and worked great!

The Best Honey on the Planet!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Manuka Honey is by far the best on the planet! I've used the other honeys for skin infections before but found that this Manuka Honey MGO 550+ to be more beneficial and really has helped heal my injured hand/infection. Not only is this honey a topical dressing, but it is also delicious spread on toast, or adding to juice taking it internally. Highly recommend! RL in North Carolina

fake manuka honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

i order this manuka honey before and it was great ....then i order it again but i get fake 550+ manuka honey ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Useful for those who suffer from the wounds did not heal

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it externally as a face-mask to treat-prevent breakouts. put it on dry/moistened skin for 30-60 minutes, and than wash it off with warm water and with/without a wash cloth. it's delicate, and nourishing. I love the texture, and the second it touches water it becomes un-sticky and removes easily.