Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

I know your Future Biotics,Prostabs Plus since 1999 year in Russia. It helped my dad in low and my friend in Russia to avoid operation. I get that product two time in year for keep up my health . I'm 59 year old. And I bought your product for me, a my dad in low and my friend in Russia. Now I live in Phoenix. Sincerely. Gennady.

prostabs Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for 8 years. No longer have to get up at night and go to thr bathroom. Will keep on using this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2007 | Verified Purchase

These work great. Once you hit 40, I highly recommend men take these to help with possible future prostate problems. Also good for libido!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are good one. Helped me a lot for my prostata. At nights only one visit to the bathroom, also feel more comfortable.

This helps my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband found these at the Herb Shop and they have really helped him when his prostate is bothering him. He never wants to be without.

mens problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

product is very good for helping urine flow

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very gently action

Finely Peeing

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to go to the bathroom and it took forever to pee. Now I am peeing right away...I was surprised myself at how well and quickly this worked. I have taken them religiously and it works! Thanks iherb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2011 | Verified Purchase