Sweet potato lover from Norway.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best chips I have ever tasted! Glad to see them back on iHerb. They are a bit sweet, with a perfect hint of salt. I hate too-salty chips, so this is the perfect treat. Amazing with homemade guacomole, salsa dip, or a sweet dip of melted chocolate/caramel!

It was okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's neither here nor there. Doesn't have a strong sweet potato taste, nor a corn tortilla taste. Kind of crunchy, kind of salty, kind of sweet. Sort of meh. Also compared to some other brands, most of the bag seemed to be filled with air rather than chips. The chips themselves were okay, but I don't think I will buy these again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could rave about this product as I love sweet potato. Unfortunately I did not like it for several reasons. 1. To me the stone ground corn and sweet potato do not mix well. The chips tasted odd - they are neither tortilla nor sweet potato. Finely ground corn might have a better result. Or potato with sweet potato as both would have almost the same texture. 2. The added cane sugar made it too sweet - I would have thought the natural sweetness of the potato would have been enough. 3. Salt was also added to the chips - it was sugar and salt competing for taste. 4. The chips were oily. I was disappointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great with the Frontera salsa verde or just plain

Look good, taste great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This review is second-hand as my husband opened these and ate them all before I could try them! He says they are tasty and believes they are more healthy than corn chips!

The Best Chips EVERRR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

So amazed by the deliciousness of these chips! The whole family ooohd and ahhhhd as we ate them! Insanely good!! Thank you!! Waiting until I need more things from iHerb so I can order again!! :D : D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love these chips, so delicious. Have repurchased another pack.

I enjoy consuming this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Will order more in the near future. :D

Repeated Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is so delicious! Sweet and not greasy. Tastier than most potato chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really nice, taste great, would order more for sure