Posted by archeiherb on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is better than the smell.It smells weird.

Our new chips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

We've stopped eating potato chips and have switched exclusively to these. I can't get over how good they are. We use them instead of nacho chips as well.

Fantastic chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the best tasting Tortilla chips I've ever had.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jan 4, 3013 - Recently there was found a link between GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) corn & problems with the kidneys/urinary tract. Food Should Taste Good Olive Tortilla Chips are GMO FREE. My BF had bought a bag recently from a local store, but they were not as fresh & I realized that bag had already expired. We went back to the store & got a replacement which has the same expire date as shown on IHerb (March 2013)& they were super fresh & crunchy. We've eaten many bags of these chips & know they are still good & fresh up to their expiration date. These olive chips are so yummy, not too hard, dip well, & are the best chips ever! I am placing another order today.

olive tortilla chips

Posted by nslnsl on October 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

+ strong olive taste + crunchy - too salty

Nice but not great

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell of the olive is definitely here once you open the bag. Taste is okay but I'd prefer other favours.

Its good but very simple taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sweet potato is more flavorful

My husband liked these

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband liked these I prefer a little more spicy. These are great with dips and sauces, but because they are more bland you would need to make your sauce and dip much spicier and tastier. I found them much too bland.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase