Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are amazing and I could probably eat like 10KG of them, they're so nice and addictive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I cannot believe it's vegan!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting to try these however could not get them delivered to Australia. Thankfully iHerb is now stocking earth balance puffs and these are delicious!!! Worth the wait! Hopefully iHerb start stocking more earth balance products.

Satisfies That Cheese Puff Craving

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mom, sister and I love these puffs! They're a great deal on iHerb, since buying them on another big online warehouse site runs about $6 for just one bag. Not very cost effective for a family and not a good deal. I can never find these in our local Sprouts or Kroger either, so when we order these I always get at least 4~5 bags that last us a month or so. They're tasty, have that familiar white-cheddary flavor we liked from Pirate Booty, and are a decent size per puff. I recommend these for anyone who likes cheese puffs, is vegan/vegetarian/someone who likes eating, and kids. My little sister loves them!

Seriously delicious

Posted by K1968 on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased multiple packs of these, my husband and I both love them...it quite a big bag!

Nice chips! I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice chips. I like that the cheddar flavor is just right and not over powering. Recommend this one, buy this.

Happy Australian Vegan

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

so happy I can order these from iherb. you can't buy these anywhere in Australia. they are so yummy.

Good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again. But always out of stock.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like popcorn with white cheddar, but totally vegan

Taste Aweful

Posted by MyDewHerb on July 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's like margarine puffs..