iHerb did not label this item as illegal for South Korea

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's ridiculous that iHerb sells products that they are not sure whether it is illegal in certain countries or not. I ordered this product over a month ago and it still has not been delivered, further more, iHerb failed to give me an answer as to where my package is or what the solution could be. Customs called me to tell me that this item is a banned from being imported into South Korea. Even upon contacting iHerb 4 times, iHerb still will not refund or claim responsibility. This is ridiculous, product itself maybe a problem but service is appalling.

damaged shipment

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I receive the shipments and no xplode was damaged I have pics for that and power was jam

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

very powerful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tried N.O.-Xplode I took 3 scoops 20 mins before my workout because that's how I ball. Five minutes later I felt a hot rush charge through my body like Christopher Lambert experiencing the quickening in Highlander. I stomped into the gym, eyes glowing and my face sizzling like Fukushima Daiichi reactor 2. I was ready to crush some weights. Normally I would warm up before getting stuck into my HIT routine but with N.O.-Xplode coursing through my body I didn't feel the need. The pump was phenomenal and the gains, instantaneous. Ever since that day I've been chasing the elusive N.O.-Xplode dragon. This pre-workout is not for the faint of heart. Use with caution and respect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product this is the second time i us it, it sure gives me a lot of power in my workout

as per expectation, good quality fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

as per expectation, good quality fast delivery as per expectation, good quality fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

half spoon is nothing,full spoon is all!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awsome! After taking a full spoon of that,I felt I'm SuperMan !Yeah buddy!Light weight!

No good like C4

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

itsnot strong and no pump