Posted by bangkok on November 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Great taste but say what on the net carb count?

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have re-ordered this item numerous times now. This is my fav of the Atkins Bar. I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't think you should subtract sugar alchols from total carbs. Because I am diabetic, I eat only 1/3 or 1/2 a bar at a time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Denne er veldig god! Fin nøttesmak, med lett sjokoladesmak. Godis med god samvittighet!

Love The Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product especially I am watching my carbs. T C Q 8 7 7 to save!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love Atkins bars

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

افضل نكهة

Taste was good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

A busy morning was good standing be able to eat instead of eating

Wonderful Texture and taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite flavor of all the Atkins bars tasted so far. I also had the Nutty fudge brownie and chocolate oatmeal fiber. They hazelnut makes this bar awesome. Texture and taste are just wonderful, but two or three hours later they give me some gas. Sorry. I did notice that the hazelnut bar gave me the least amount of gas. Don't know why. They do keep you full till the next meal and keeps me from unhealthy snacks.

Excellent Product

Posted by Waleed on December 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only downside is that there are only 5 bars in the package..