perfect for ultra sensitive skins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product works wonders for the winter months - i have very sensitive skin which flares up with the cold. this acts as a barrier to protect and moisturise, i wear a tiny amount over my normal day mosituriser, i can wear make up on top of that as well, when i remove it all at the end of the day i cant tell that ive been out side at all - brilliant! x

great for diaper area

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I cloth diaper my baby, but use regular disposables for outtings. I use this jelly as diaper cream and so far we don't have any problems with diaper rash.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years. Great for chapped lips, eye makeup remover, and giving to cat when he coughs from hairballs. Works instantly!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've found this is my favorite product for keeping my feet moisturized, and I've tried many things over the years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2007 | Verified Purchase

great alternative to soothe dry skin and keep eczema under control.

Emphasis on the "multi-purpose"

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got my first one as a gift from my firend about a year ago and have been using this product quite frequently. It replaces lip balms, hand lotions, night creams, make-up removal liquids; it soothes sunburn and works wonders after the accidents with burning hot items in the kitchen; it speeds up the healing process of the skin on the nose when you have a cold and you need to blow your nose a thousand times a day... But it has been most helpful when dyeing my hair with henna-based products. I apply it around the hair line to avoid henna stains on my face and neck. Whoever created this product - A+

wonderful stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Vaseline was recommended by my GYN to use on my private parts and I decided to get this jelly since it doesn't contain any petroleum. It is also odor-free and thick which is great. I use it every day - as a barrier from sweat and change of Ph. I use it before going to a pool or going biking...Good stuff. Makes me feel more secure in this area. I am going to use it for a loooong time...

A must for around my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this every night after washing my face around my eyes and it is very soothing and holds the moisture in. If I dont use it the skin around my eyes feels very tight and dry by morning. I have used it for years.

Alba Un-Petroleum Jelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

OMG this stuff is amazing! I have super sensitive skin, redness, broken capillaries due to mild rosacea and this stuff helps so much to calm my face. I only use it at night time after i cleanse and moisturise, i lather it all over my cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and around my eyes and by the morning my skin is smoother and less irritated. Also my face doesnt look so tired and my fine lines are all smoothed out. I'm only in my twenties but i can still feel and see a major difference in my appearance. Definatly an item i cant live without!!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. It is so much better than petroleum jelly. It is amazing on this skin....for softness and for skin breakdowns.