A great once-a-day at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic once-a-day multivitamin at an incredible price. I noticed a positive difference in my skin, hair and nails in under a fortnight. The tablets digest easily, and aren't too large to swallow. They also don't have that awful smell and taste a lot of vitamin pills tend to have, and I don't have to cringe and expect to gag at the stench whenever I open the bottle. The kid-safe lid is a plus, but the bottle itself is far too large - only 1/3 of the bottle is actually taken up by the tablets, and I think a more compact bottle would be a lot more eco-friendly to produce. The pills also rattle about loudly in your luggage or your purse when you're on the go due to the empty space. All in all a good multivitamin with a good balance of ingredients and a winning price. Five stars, no question.

Excellent results

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took them a few weeks to kick in. My hair HAS been growing really fast. The vitamins in them give you a great deal of motivation and energy. I take them with vitex chaste-berry to get the full effect. I think they are really good and are better than the chemist bought ones.I feel really good.

Pre and post natal usage

Posted by Yevheniia on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just regular prenatal vitamins. Nice and no vomiting after

not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

ordered 12 products on october 12th, haven't received 10 items of those 12 on November 27. I'm very unhappy for the customer service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's difficult to find soy free prenatal. Since my breastfeed daughter is intolerant to soy, these are perfect. I had to email the company to get the allergen information.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good and good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

A must for pregnant women

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price, only one to take a day, and easy to swallow.

Great price