AR
:اجمالي السلة
الدفع
الزبائن اشتروا أيضا
تقييمات زبائن iHerb

عذرا، هذا المنتج لم يعد متوفرا في المخزن.

تقييمك للمنتج
التقييمات
1-10 من إجمالي 38
اللغات
تصنيف حسب

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1326730 في جمادى الأولى 15, 1430

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Tumeric

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2026598 في ذو الحجة 15, 1432

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Great product!

تم نشره من طرف sweetheart في رجب 07, 1434

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

good buy

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1058619 في ربيع الأول 05, 1432

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

I was very happy to find this.

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2437163 في ربيع الأول 06, 1432

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

Good product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1128885 في رمضان 26, 1433

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

It works

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2182770 في جمادى الأولى 14, 1431

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

Working good

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1377853 في جمادى الأولى 11, 1431

I have a nero problem and trying to see if the tumeric will help as an antiinflamatory. I am finally starting to see the pain level in my legs drop.

Thompson Tumeric

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2582124 في جمادى الأولى 01, 1432

We use this for a number of reasons and have found it to be well tolerated in the gut, even in the children

Куркумин

تم نشره من طرف Anesthesia في ذو الحجة 18, 1436

Со слов мамы, в первые 2 недели приёма появилась бодрость, которая потом постепенно ушла. Боль в суставах немного снижает, но не снимает её до конца.

1-10 من إجمالي 38