AR
اللغات
تصنيف حسب

Nutrex CardioAstin

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2320221 في رمضان 22, 1432

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Cardio Protection

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2645043 في ذو القعدة 01, 1432

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

happy with this

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1493841 في صفر 10, 1433

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Buen producto

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2214333 في شوال 04, 1432

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

cardio

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1983368 في رمضان 02, 1432

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

Great

تم نشره من طرف Scottishdave في جمادى الأولى 26, 1432

Great formula for having extra energy. Highly recommended.

Great Combination

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2842299 في جمادى الثانية 09, 1432

This product has CQ-10 added to the Astaxanthin, which the brand that I had ordered in the past did not have. I will order this product again.

GREAT PRODUCT

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2736886 في رجب 12, 1432

This formula is the most affordable Astahanthin (when 70% off) which is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola

Wonderful formula !

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2770294 في ذو الحجة 09, 1432

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Good product, but...

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2063468 في شوال 25, 1432

I didn't look close enough at the extra ingredients when I placed the order. I eat a paleo diet, so it wasn't totally paleo. For anyone else a fantastic product!

1-10 من إجمالي 19