AR
اللغات
تصنيف حسب

Terrible new product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1996421 في صفر 25, 1435

Have been told that the complete Stevia product was in the past mixed and put together by one person who has left his company,and did not reveal the formular that he was using in the past.Recieved a 5lb bage on the 24th of December.My wife and I have been drinking the same coffee and using NuStevia for 5 or 6 years. This new stuff is terrible.No sweet taste at all and the price went sky high. Can't understand why the new product wasn't tried out and confirmed before it was pushed out to the public. Buyer Beware!!!!!

Lynn

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1073445 في رمضان 30, 1429

This product would be perfect if not for the addition of maltodextrin.

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

must be all maltodextrin :/ pretty sure they left the stevia out of mine

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2034836 في ربيع الأول 22, 1435

I have been buying this for a couple of years now and the one I just received is just AWFUL. NO TASTE at all, not sweet, nothing. 5lb and 60 bucks down the drain. I will not make that mistake again. I am not sure what NuNatural has done to this but it is ruined.....I just got this order Jan. 2014

Forced scarcity

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1510247 في ذو الحجة 28, 1434

Price has skyrocketed over the last few months. For the longest time I paid about $45 per 5lb bag from iHerb. Five pound bags no longer available, except at the NuNaturals website, and at an outrageous price (over $1 an oz). Suspect, in light of Stevia becoming more widely popular, NuNaturals is forcing the price way up by fabricating scarcity. The Stevia plant is no more scarce now then it has been in the past. No legitimate reason for the price to have doubled in the last year. Do not buy from NuNaturals.

インフラといえど日本はまだまだ物価が高い。

تم نشره من طرف 4960338516797861213 في ربيع الأول 27, 1434

ステビアを世に出したのは大阪の業者。日本のステビアはアメリカの3~5倍の値段。サプリメントしかりで。どうしてこんなにも価格差が出るのだろう。競争力まったく無し。流通量の差なのだろうか。いずれ砂糖に代わってステビアが主流となる日が来るだろう。

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

The sweetest diabetic friend I know with no extra calories consumed to go.

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1617534 في شوال 12, 1429

I recommend this sugar alternative hands down. It does what it's described will do. It is bitter free, natural, calorie free, twice the strength of sugar cane so half the strength of other sugar substitutes is used and it is so easy to use in my baking and cooking. I can substitute the sugar in any recipe I have chosen so far. It doesn't take long to learn what dose is required when using it in preparation of any recipe. Because I have diabetes in the family I know I am at risk myself so finding a product like this the "Stevia" in a Powdered concentrate is already to use. It is not only affordable but a far healthier choice in comparison to the others which are linked to cancer causing agents used to process the substitues. But the best thing of all for me is I don't have to forego my yummy sweet treats and it tastes soo good. Thankyou

Great value!

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1893840 في شعبان 15, 1429

I use this NuNaturals stevia almost exlusively instead of sugar. This is a great value in a 5 pound bag. It is the same Non-bitter, zero calorie powder sold in 4oz and 12 oz sizes.

我が家の必需品

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer3327654 في صفر 12, 1435

軽度の糖尿病の為、2年前から砂糖の代わりに使用しております。今ではこの味がとても気に行っております。使用量によりますが、苦みがなくとても美味しいです。料理にもココア、コーヒー等にもふんだんに使っております。特に5 lbsですのでいつも安心です。そして言いたいのは日本に比べて価格が安い。日本では5~6倍程度します。この商品は人気があるのか、在庫無しが結構ありますので、いつも十分の余裕を見て購入しております。我が家ではもうなくてはならない甘味料です。

Not good at all!!!!!

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1582339 في رجب 21, 1435

I have used nunaturals stevia for 5 years and have loved it. I would not even consider the price if the product was the same. But it is not sweet. I have to use 4 times the amount and it is still not sweet. I have always loved that is was not bitter and that remains the same. Why spend the money though if it does not sweeten. That is the purpose of buying stevia is to sweeten. I would definitely stay away until they improve the quality. Bring back the good stuff.

Great product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2882271 في محرم 13, 1431

Use it to cook, bake and anything else. No bitter after taste.

1-10 من إجمالي 233