AR
التقييمات
1-10 من إجمالي 11
اللغات
تصنيف حسب

Awesome NATURAL Food Coloring!

تم نشره من طرف 4629685180194165332 في ربيع الأول 25, 1434

I'm so glad I finally found NATURAL food coloring! The colors aren't quite as bold, but the health of my family is well worth it! ~Eco-Crazy Mom

تم نشره من طرف 4675204232302395157 في ذو الحجة 04, 1434

желтый краситель - ерундовый

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

have only tried the blue so far

تم نشره من طرف nzreviewer في ذو القعدة 04, 1433

but added heaps of it to some melted white chocolate and still only got a very pale grey. I know natural colours are often paler than the standard ones, but I expected better than that.

natural colours

تم نشره من طرف 5372197635967819153 في محرم 20, 1436

Bought this strictly for the natural ingredients that make up the colour. The yellow came out beautifully, the red produced a lovely pink. The green is so-so and i found it tricky to mix colours to achieve a good blue. But hey, I ain't complaining since it comes in this convenient form. Making my own colours from scratch is gonna take time and half my kitchen space. Want to avoid chemical colours as much as i can, especially for my two kiddos and their friends!!

Not buying again

تم نشره من طرف 5443810361486608854 في ذو القعدة 13, 1435

This product hardly added any colour to my cookie mix. Basically i had to use almost a third of the bottle to get decent colour. Not buying again!

Luonnollinen elintarvikeväri

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1364837 في شوال 25, 1435

Oikein hyvä kasvipohjainen väri. Värjäystulos on aika vaalea verrattuna tavanomaisiin elintarvikeväreihin, joten ainetta kuluu reippaasti mikäli haluaa kunnon värin. Tykkäsin.

GREAT PRODUCT!

تم نشره من طرف 5471206055805060254 في محرم 10, 1435

I love that I can now get food coloring that isn't filled with dyes and chemicals. The colors are beautiful and mix very nicely together.

very good !

تم نشره من طرف 4696530911530684679 في صفر 12, 1435

I finally found NATURAL food coloring that I can order so it's very good. The colors aren't quite as bold - we try to bake some cookies the blue and yellow Disappeared and the red become pink but its ok. its very tiny bottels I didn't expected it to be that tiny but its better from everything else so I recommended it! A bit expensive but worth it.

Good for colouring frostings

تم نشره من طرف 5568561022624949228 في شوال 02, 1435

This product is perfect for lovely light, pastel frostings. If you're thinking of vibrant frosting or coloured cake batter however, you're better off using puréed vegetables and fruits. You'd need a lot of this stuff for an intense hue, and there's not much of it for the price. The blue colouring is more like a green. Still makes a nice pastel green, but I would have liked blue for mixing colours.

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Не понравился, но может неправильно использую.

تم نشره من طرف Janira في جمادى الثانية 09, 1435