AR
:اجمالي السلة
الدفع
الزبائن اشتروا أيضا
تقييمات زبائن iHerb

عذرا، هذا المنتج لم يعد متوفرا في المخزن.

تقييمك للمنتج
التقييمات
1-10 من إجمالي 19
اللغات
تصنيف حسب

maybe its a very pure supplement, but the price is ridiculous!

تم نشره من طرف 5468220231941440687 في شوال 02, 1436

I just wanted to note that you are paying 79 dollars for a gram of zinc, whereas with Thorne Zinc Picolinate for example its just 6 dollars per gram. The amount of Zinc is really small in the solution, you would need two bottles like this per month just to get your RDA, and people with deficiencies probably need more. Also I doubt the bioavailability of this inorganic form of zinc is so great. This liquid is just good to test your zinc levels with the taste test, but for actual supplementing, I would take Picolinate.

Easy absorbed

تم نشره من طرف 5503743383091213297 في شعبان 29, 1434

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Pure minerals, love it!

تم نشره من طرف InozarDeBenz في رمضان 02, 1434

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

great but a tad expensive

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1827451 في رمضان 03, 1434

this is probably the most absorbable and safe form of zinc i've had and i've tried a few. wish it would at least come in a bigger bottle.

Excellent Source of Zinc

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1211707 في جمادى الثانية 21, 1433

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

great product

تم نشره من طرف 5081120529577028619 في رمضان 21, 1434

great productust what you need and easy to take. Potency only 50% rda per measure though

Great for colds

تم نشره من طرف 5162724344806977110 في صفر 26, 1437

This is 100% wonderful pure zinc. Here's what I do: As soon as I feel the earliest symptoms of a cold (runny/congested nose), I take a full squirt of this, sleep on it and wake up feeling wonderful, symptoms cleared. Highly recommended.

Great

تم نشره من طرف 4818522275222989139 في جمادى الثانية 01, 1435

I like that it is liquid so you can controll how much to take :10 drops, 15, or the recomended 30 that way the whole family can take it, adults need more and children need less. And ofcourse liquid form is absorbed faster in the body than pill form. 4 starts instead of 5 because No noticeable results in health since taking it for 3 months. but i will still keep ordering :)

Quality product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer3130145 في شعبان 12, 1434

Highly absorbed, good quality, pure.

Feel so much better

تم نشره من طرف 5425827943389846525 في شوال 28, 1437

I've been taking this for a while 2 dropper fulls morning and night. I feel so much better I didn't feel it working until I'd been on it for about six months. I plan to stay on it long term

1-10 من إجمالي 19