AR
SAR
سلة التسوق الخاصة بك فارغة
ولكن يجب ألا ت
متابعة التسوق.
تم إضافة المنتج إلى سلة التسوق
الإجمالي:
التخفيض:
سويًا:
الكمية:
:اجمالي السلة
الدفع
الزبائن اشتروا أيضا
تقييمات زبائن iHerb

عذرا، هذا المنتج لم يعد متوفرا في المخزن.

تقييمك للمنتج
التقييمات
1-10 من إجمالي 33
اللغات
تصنيف حسب

Bob's REd Mill Quinoa is god

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2372964 في ربيع الثاني 07, 1432

The bet quinoa we've tried. We also buy flour and bake gluten free bread with it (mized with brown rice/buckwheat) and make delicious banana bread from quinoa + coconut flour with a bit of nutmeg and activated walnuts. Yummy!

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

GREAT PRODUCT

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2914485 في ربيع الأول 01, 1433

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Пахнет сырой крупой

تم نشره من طرف Askonte في جمادى الثانية 16, 1437

Это прекрасная полезная вещь, вне всяких сомнений, приятно добавить ее в размере 1/4 стакана в изделие, чтобы придать ему флер полезности, но нет, друзья мои, в чистом виде и даже 1:2 никак нельзя использовать в выпечке - остается привкус сырой крупы, запах соответствующий, это действительно портит продукт на выходе. Я все продолжаю свои поиски достойной замены пшеничной муке.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Different than what I expected

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1302102 في جمادى الأولى 19, 1430

I know quinoa is very nutritious but the flavor of the flour is very strong and did not taste as good as I hoped it would in pancakes

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Great product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1087055 في محرم 14, 1429

Used it for some tortillas, came out wonderful

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Great product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1363499 في ربيع الثاني 13, 1432

I was searching for quinoa flour for a while and I wasn't able to find any in Greece. This one is really nice. I will buy it again

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Excellent

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2175047 في شعبان 27, 1432

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Another good gluten free flour

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1041148 في ربيع الأول 16, 1434

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Different taste

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2147901 في ربيع الأول 06, 1433

I tried this for pancakes & waffles due to wanting a gluten free option. They really didn't turn out bad, but I had to add a lot more stevia to sweeten them up than I normally do. I do like the low calories and low sugar. I will purchase again but may mix it with another flour for my sweet treats.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Living Au Naturale

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1479485 في محرم 08, 1430

A purchase for my mom who is sensitive to wheat products, she made some very delicious apple walnut bars. Great product!

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

1-10 من إجمالي 33

1 2 3 4