AR
SAR
سلة التسوق الخاصة بك فارغة
ولكن يجب ألا ت
متابعة التسوق.
تم إضافة المنتج إلى سلة التسوق
الإجمالي:
التخفيض:
سويًا:
الكمية:
:اجمالي السلة
الدفع
الزبائن اشتروا أيضا
تقييمات زبائن iHerb
التقييمات
1-10 من إجمالي 20
اللغات
تصنيف حسب

Very good product!

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1959078 في ذو الحجة 17, 1434

Our 13 year old dog always goes crazy when we give these to her! We also give Life extension's dog mix (see review on our page) which combined to these have given our dog so much vitality, and makes her act like she is 4-5 years younger! It's probable that the more you can see the signs of aging on your dog right now the more you will see differences with these. We warmly recommend to at least give these products a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

5

تم نشره من طرف Miracle-Worker في محرم 05, 1436

Эти вкусняшки производитель предлагает тоже не только собакам, но и кошкам. В составе нет химических красителей, ароматизаторов или консервантов, сои, кукурузы (которая является дешевым наполнителем во многих рекламируемых кормах для животных). Выглядят они как квадратики, их легко также поделить на части. Пахнут травками, достаточно приятно. Упаковка большая, экономичная. Рекомендуется для охотничьих, служебных, пожилых животных. Эту вкусняшку пробовали давать знакомой с кошкой, у нее она отлично пошла тоже. У нас собака их ест в качестве угощения на улице или дома при выполнении команд. Можно баловать и так ;) Фото есть у меня в жж (синий карандаш в профиле здесь)

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Dogs love these - the cat can't stand them.

تم نشره من طرف annathie في شعبان 03, 1436

I got them for my cat, but she doesn't like them. The dogs do however. Also, they're all different sized, so it is unclear what the normal size is for a "square". There's nothing on the packaging that indicates this, so you don't know if you're giving too much or not enough!

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Good product

تم نشره من طرف 4930014142206302377 في ذو القعدة 29, 1437

My dogs love it very much. At least it works for my dogs.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Effective

تم نشره من طرف 4680881683726244195 في ربيع الأول 19, 1438

My 9-yrs-old goldie has difficulty to walk after he has lied down for a period of time. Now he can walk quite well, and he loves the taste too.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

My vet recommends it

تم نشره من طرف 4963351764664754830 في جمادى الثانية 19, 1436

I gave a few similar products for my vet to see which fits my cat best, and he picks this one. Hope to keep my senior cat's joints in good shape.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

My dogs love these treats

تم نشره من طرف 4965088202887613533 في جمادى الثانية 21, 1436

I give these treats to my rottie mix(6 years old) and my shihtzu (11 years old) as part of their morning routine. They get so excited to eat them, there has not been any digestive issues from this treat with my older dog who tends to have a sensitive belly. Highly recommend them! And iherb shipped my order on time and it was exactly what I expected as the site says ! Will order more from them very soon!!

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Great!

تم نشره من طرف LotusJ57 في جمادى الأولى 22, 1429

excellent value - my dog loves the taste! It helps with joint issues.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

Thank You

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1696377 في ذو الحجة 10, 1429

Huge difference in the life of our Fifteen year old Jack Russel. This product allows her to still play and hunt lizzards. It's like having a new dog. Thank You!

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

great product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1419763 في ذو الحجة 22, 1430

GREAT PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS FOR MY 14 YEAR OLD!

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

شكرًا على ملاحظاتك !

1-10 من إجمالي 20

1 2