AR
View/Edit Cart الدفع

iHerb تقييمات الزبائن

37.12SAR

66.24SAR

مقدار الخصم على: 29.13SAR (خصم بمعدل 44%)

عذرا، هذا المنتج لم يعد متوفرا في المخزن.

تقييمك للمنتج
التقييمات | English
Arabic (0)
تصنيف حسب

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1326730 في May 10, 2009

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Tumeric

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2026598 في Nov 11, 2011

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Great product!

تم نشره من طرف sweetheart في May 17, 2013

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

Good product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1128885 في Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

good buy

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1058619 في Feb 08, 2011

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

I was very happy to find this.

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2437163 في Feb 09, 2011

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

It works

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2182770 في Apr 28, 2010

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

prevention

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer3222410 في Aug 22, 2011

hoping to prevent Parkenson's

The Best

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1107614 في Dec 07, 2012

Ben taking this for several years. Best brand!

tumeric

تم نشره من طرف bevnorton في Oct 20, 2013

I have rheumatoid arthritis and leaky gut syndrome in no pain, first signs of a cold gave to my daughter fixed it before it started and fixed leaky gut

المنتجات 1-10 من الإجمالي 23