AR
View/Edit Cart الدفع

iHerb تقييمات الزبائن

52.10SAR

68.17SAR

مقدار الخصم على: 16.07SAR (خصم بمعدل 24%)

تقييمك للمنتج

التقييمات | English
تصنيف حسب

Great Stuff!

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1505351 في Feb 05, 2012

I have been using this for two weeks now and have noticed many improvements. I have bags under my eyes and have noticed them diminishing. Puffiness has gone away totally. I have also noticed my eye lashes have grown a bit too from this because of using it over my eye lids. The cream does have a heavy feeling to it but i'm guessing because it has beeswax but once it soaks into the skin you don't even notice it. It smells really nice as well. Lately I have been using on my whole face and I've noticed it has helped with my break outs. Love it!

NOW FOODS, SOLUTIONS 2 IN 1 CORRECTING EYE CREAM

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer3349153 في Mar 06, 2014

It lightens my dark eye circles a little after 1 mth's use but also causes milia seeds to appear on the eye area; despite the fact that only a tiny rice grain size was used each time.

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Excellent for lightening skin!

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2231456 في Dec 17, 2010

This is the best eye cream I've ever used for lightening the dark skin around my eyes. I don't have dark circles, but it looks like I rubbed mascara in the corners of my eye down to my cheek. This cream has almost completely eliminated this darkness in only 3 weeks!

Correcting Eye Cream

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1252110 في Jun 13, 2011

Very nice and pleasant cream. I don't have puffy eyes in the morning anymore.

excellent product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer3091514 في Oct 17, 2011

It hydrates visibly the eye contour, excellent

تم نشره من طرف 5437151670920622090 في Jan 21, 2014

Lighten and brighten the area around my eyes. Had already ordered my 2nd bottle! Best eye cream ever. Not immediate effect, must use for a while. Highly recommended!Fan from Singapore.

cream

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer3125594 في Apr 08, 2012

i really like this eye cream, it worked pretty well on some of my darkness but its not a magic cream that will make your dark circles dissapear. But overall i really like how it moisturized my undereye.

okay

تم نشره من طرف AnnaLL في Apr 25, 2013

This probably works great for most people, but I didn't realize it was for mature skin. My skin didn't have a reaction like it usually does when i try anti-aging creams, so that's definitely a plus! But it was not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

Did nothing

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1596539 في Feb 26, 2013

Seems to have made my skin worse while I was using it, since it doesn't moisturize or do anything for that matter.

Horrible product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer3120832 في Oct 02, 2013

1. Irritated skin. Actually feels like the area under my eyes is burning now. 2. Made my skin look worse. Small blood vessels have appeared after only a day of using this. If I could give it a negative 5 stars, I would.

المنتجات 1-10 من الإجمالي 44