AR
SAR
سلة التسوق الخاصة بك فارغة
ولكن يجب ألا ت
متابعة التسوق.
تم إضافة المنتج إلى سلة التسوق
الإجمالي:
التخفيض:
سويًا:
الكمية:
:اجمالي السلة
الدفع
الزبائن اشتروا أيضا

iHerb تقييمات الزبائن

17.56SAR

26.10SAR

مقدار الخصم على: 8.54SAR (خصم بمعدل 33%)

تقييمك للمنتج

عذرا، هذا المنتج لم يعد متوفرا في المخزن.

التقييمات | English
تصنيف حسب

Does soften my skin but not suitable for Summer here

تم نشره من طرف 5021785776965843175 في Aug 07, 2015

I actually pretty like this toner since it really does soften my skin. After applying it, my skin looks a bit brightener. However, summer in Hong Kong is pretty wet. It's a little "too much". I will just keep it and use it later. It's good, but I guess the weather and climate of the place you live are factors needed to be concerned about.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Good

تم نشره من طرف naturalsgirls في Jun 27, 2012

Good composition, after the application is sticky, so removed one star.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Good and not too drying

تم نشره من طرف 4749298547208470602 في Nov 16, 2012

Try it. I like it.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

à éviter pour les peaux sensibles

تم نشره من طرف TesteuseNature في Jul 03, 2013

Petite lotion agréable. Douce et astringente en même temps, le tout avec une fraîche odeur de lilas. Packaging surprenant mais vintage-sympa. J'ai ôté une étoile, car j'ai le sentiment que cette lotion est un peu trop agressive pour mon épiderme: certaines zones (ailes du nez notamment) me brûlent lors de l'application et il semblerait que ma production de sébum accroît depuis que j'utilise ce produit.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Pleasant to use non-drying formula

تم نشره من طرف Penelope11 في Dec 21, 2013

I like Thayers alcohol-free toners; they are pleasant to use, non-drying and reasonably priced.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Good

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2497296 في May 27, 2014

I like a quality of toner. Makes your skin firm and fresh without drying. But smell is just awful, nothing like Lilac:)

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

toner

تم نشره من طرف 5492334793567903923 في Sep 19, 2014

I've used it 4 times since coming product, and I have to say it has many plus points

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

lovely toner

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1396855 في Oct 21, 2010

I'm used to toners with alcohol (Clinique) and this felt very different at first, so mild and almost moisturizing. After switching to this I got a few pimples on my cheeks, but I figured it was just caused by the impurities coming off due to deeper cleansing of this product. Now it feels that my face is feeling better and I wouldn't go back to using toners alcohol. Nice lilac scent and very cute bottle :)

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Decent product.

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2648186 في Nov 23, 2010

Used it a good couple of times. Ok for everyday use on dry skin I would say. I would recommend Abra Restorative toner or even better the Neocell alpha cell exfoliator if you are looking for anything more potent or have spots.

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Good but smells yucky!

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2192436 في Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Been using for a few weeks now. It tones well, non sticky but smells really yucky!

التحقق من الشراء

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

المنتجات 1-10 من الإجمالي 18

« السابق | 1 2 | التالي »