AR
SAR
سلة التسوق الخاصة بك فارغة
ولكن يجب ألا ت
متابعة التسوق.
تم إضافة المنتج إلى سلة التسوق
الإجمالي:
خصم:
سويًا:
الكمية:
Cart Total:
الدفع
الزبائن اشتروا أيضا

iHerb تقييمات الزبائن

20.87SAR

26.10SAR

مقدار الخصم على: 5.23SAR (خصم بمعدل 20%)

عذرا، هذا المنتج لم يعد متوفرا في المخزن.

تقييمك للمنتج
التقييمات | English
تصنيف حسب

Good

تم نشره من طرف naturalsgirls في Jun 27, 2012

Good composition, after the application is sticky, so removed one star.

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Good and not too drying

تم نشره من طرف 4749298547208470602 في Nov 16, 2012

Try it. I like it.

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

à éviter pour les peaux sensibles

تم نشره من طرف TesteuseNature في Jul 03, 2013

Petite lotion agréable. Douce et astringente en même temps, le tout avec une fraîche odeur de lilas. Packaging surprenant mais vintage-sympa. J'ai ôté une étoile, car j'ai le sentiment que cette lotion est un peu trop agressive pour mon épiderme: certaines zones (ailes du nez notamment) me brûlent lors de l'application et il semblerait que ma production de sébum accroît depuis que j'utilise ce produit.

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Pleasant to use non-drying formula

تم نشره من طرف Penelope11 في Dec 21, 2013

I like Thayers alcohol-free toners; they are pleasant to use, non-drying and reasonably priced.

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Good

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2497296 في May 27, 2014

I like a quality of toner. Makes your skin firm and fresh without drying. But smell is just awful, nothing like Lilac:)

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

toner

تم نشره من طرف 5492334793567903923 في Sep 19, 2014

I've used it 4 times since coming product, and I have to say it has many plus points

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Does soften my skin but not suitable for Summer here

تم نشره من طرف 5021785776965843175 في Aug 07, 2015

I actually pretty like this toner since it really does soften my skin. After applying it, my skin looks a bit brightener. However, summer in Hong Kong is pretty wet. It's a little "too much". I will just keep it and use it later. It's good, but I guess the weather and climate of the place you live are factors needed to be concerned about.

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Witch hazel toner

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1325083 في Nov 21, 2015

it does seem to soften skin after use. I always heard about the benefits of witch hazel for oily skin and large pores but didn't like how it felt on my skin. This one just feels like water, no residue, and doesn't stink.

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

nice smell

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1873598 في Mar 10, 2016

I don't know about skin softening, but this has a nice gentle lilacs smell, and is very refreshing on tired skin at the end of the day.

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Love it!

تم نشره من طرف 4785027816341752206 في Jun 10, 2016

Have been using a witch hazel toner, but just realised it had alcohol in it. Great to rediscover the witch hazel I remember from my youth!

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

المنتجات 1-10 من الإجمالي 17

« السابق | 1 2 | التالي »