AR
View/Edit Cart الدفع

iHerb تقييمات الزبائن

64.35SAR

75.72SAR

مقدار الخصم على: 11.36SAR (خصم بمعدل 15%)

عذرا، هذا المنتج لم يعد متوفرا في المخزن.

تقييمك للمنتج
التقييمات | English
Arabic (0)
تصنيف حسب

Easy absorbed

تم نشره من طرف 5503743383091213297 في Jul 08, 2013

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Pure minerals, love it!

تم نشره من طرف InozarDeBenz في Jul 10, 2013

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

Excellent Source of Zinc

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1211707 في May 12, 2012

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

great product

تم نشره من طرف 5081120529577028619 في Jul 29, 2013

great productust what you need and easy to take. Potency only 50% rda per measure though

Quality product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer3130145 في Jun 21, 2013

Highly absorbed, good quality, pure.

Great for kids

تم نشره من طرف cot477 في May 29, 2012

This is an easy one to give to kids - just a few drops into water.

Eidon Mineral Supplement - Zinc

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1734379 في Jan 29, 2012

Very easy to take. Wish it came in a larger bottle.

Great for colds

تم نشره من طرف 5162724344806977110 في Dec 08, 2015

This is 100% wonderful pure zinc. Here's what I do: As soon as I feel the earliest symptoms of a cold (runny/congested nose), I take a full squirt of this, sleep on it and wake up feeling wonderful, symptoms cleared. Highly recommended.

المنتجات 1-8 من الإجمالي 8