AR
View/Edit Cart الدفع

iHerb تقييمات الزبائن

23.23SAR

24.59SAR

مقدار الخصم على: 1.36SAR (خصم بمعدل 6%)

تقييمك للمنتج

التقييمات | English
تصنيف حسب

coconut aminos addict

تم نشره من طرف 5219788476217161666 في Jul 10, 2013

its so yummy, I eat it just with rice or salads or on a tomato! I also mix it with sweetener & place it over quinoa as salty& sweet dessert! I buy by 3's as this company tends to run out of stock, I buy them from Iherb now, faster & cheaper shipping fees!

Add flavor

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2249741 في May 25, 2013

Replaces soy sauce, flavors meats - yummy.

Amazing soy souce substitute

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer3218889 في Jun 12, 2013

I love this product! So tasty and much better for you than soy souce. I am a convert.

Great!

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1716020 في Sep 03, 2010

While it doesnt taste exactly like soy sauce it is a great replacement for those who can't have soy!

Yummy aminos

تم نشره من طرف GallaChiro في Oct 28, 2010

The best yummy taste! Use on ezekiel toast and salads and everything! Hard to find in stores and twice the price of iherb. I am addicted!

soy sauce replacement

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1438072 في Nov 07, 2010

so many raw food receipes call for soy sauce..that is so bad.. This makes a great healty replacement..

What a surprise!

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2528504 في Jan 23, 2011

I have an intolerance for soy, wheat etc. and sometimes I really missed a nice seasoning sauce in my diet. I gave this a try and it's delicious. I'm very happy!

Better than soy

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2114860 في Jan 25, 2011

Is there nothing the wondrous coconut tree can't do? Delicious and so much better for you than problematic soy.

great product

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1064456 في Jan 31, 2011

i ordered this for my daughter-in-law. she was looking for a soy free soy sauce for use with my grandson who is allergic to soy. she really liked this product. gave taste very similar to soy.

Excellent Stuff

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1111761 في Feb 17, 2011

I was looking for a soy free "soy sauce" and this is it. It's great in recipes that call for soy sauce and good with sushi.... a bit milder than soy sauce, and the flavor is just a bit different, but it hits on all of the same flavors.

المنتجات 21-30 من الإجمالي 166