AR
الزبائن اشتروا أيضا

iHerb تقييمات الزبائن

23.22SAR

24.58SAR

مقدار الخصم على: 1.36SAR (خصم بمعدل 6%)

عذرا، هذا المنتج لم يعد متوفرا في المخزن.

تقييمك للمنتج
التقييمات | English
تصنيف حسب

Perfect addition....

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2437438 في شعبان 08, 1433

For many dishes,especially stir fries. It's so good that I grab it as my go to seasoning! A little goes a long way.

Nice soy free alternative

تم نشره من طرف eattothrive في شعبان 08, 1433

I cannot eat much soy and this is great for asian recipes.

Great!

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1716020 في رمضان 24, 1431

While it doesnt taste exactly like soy sauce it is a great replacement for those who can't have soy!

Yummy aminos

تم نشره من طرف GallaChiro في ذو القعدة 20, 1431

The best yummy taste! Use on ezekiel toast and salads and everything! Hard to find in stores and twice the price of iherb. I am addicted!

soy sauce replacement

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer1438072 في ذو الحجة 01, 1431

so many raw food receipes call for soy sauce..that is so bad.. This makes a great healty replacement..

هل كان هذا التقييم مفيد بالنسبة لك؟

Coconut Aminos in Poland...:) international buyer's review.

تم نشره من طرف bambiraptor في شعبان 12, 1434

I come from Poland and I dont think that anyone from my country has ever heard about Coconut Aminos. I found it accidentaly while surfing on Paleo blogs and I was looking for it for some time - it's available for internationals on eBay but the price is twice or more as here on iHerb. I'm very happy that I found this site because it made my "paleo" shopping more economical and I can buy and try more items. Coconut Aminos tastes like soy sauce for me (maybe a little more sweet than regular soy sauce but still it's very good!) and I will definately buy it again and again.

Top secret raw aminos

تم نشره من طرف 5291365967689154749 في شعبان 12, 1434

The best source of raw aminos on the market. As a natural therapist I recommend and use this product. Recommended for those combatting Candida Albicans and an excellent alternative to soy products with less salt and more amino acids.

Add flavor

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2249741 في رجب 15, 1434

Replaces soy sauce, flavors meats - yummy.

Amazing soy souce substitute

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer3218889 في شعبان 03, 1434

I love this product! So tasty and much better for you than soy souce. I am a convert.

What a surprise!

تم نشره من طرف Reviewer2528504 في صفر 19, 1432

I have an intolerance for soy, wheat etc. and sometimes I really missed a nice seasoning sauce in my diet. I gave this a try and it's delicious. I'm very happy!

المنتجات 21-30 من الإجمالي 180